Friday, July 20, 2007

Here we go?

Well I can't quite believe I have done it! Gone and gotten myself a blog. After always saying what a waste of time they were and making up silly sayings for B L O G ......but hey I got sucked in! I have enjoyed keeping touch with so many online friends and sharing in the goings on in their lives, and all by sitting on my bum.
Maybe it's the death of the telephone? No more calls to see what we've all been up to, just a couple of keystrokes and it's all there in black and white and technicolour!
I am sure I have a lot to learn, to make it all pretty, take it or leave it, this is where I am. LOL

10 comments:

Dawn Stan said...

Ally I just want to be the first to welcome you to the dark side. It's a great way of keeping a journal/diary.

quiltingscraps said...

Yippee!! Welcome aboard the BLOG express Ally - so glad that you have crossed over to "The Dark Side" LOL It is going to be fun catching up with all of your goings on :-)I am going to go and add you as a link on mine right now!!

~Kathryn~ said...

welcome to the 'dark side'

they are addictive

(but you need to change your settings so i can leave a comment with my typepad account not just blogger

Trina said...

HI. Welcome to blog world!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the dark side Ally! bwahahahahahahahah.

Anonymous said...

woohoo....welcome to "blogland" Ally.......the land where it all happens 24/7............you will love it on the "dark side"......once here you won't go back....LOL!

Anonymous said...

Welcome aLLY TO THE DARK SID HOPE YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS i do keeping a journal of what goes on in your life Elie

Trish said...

woohoo
Another blog I can stalk
Just need to tfind the time to stalk them these days !!
Look forward to posts Ally :)
Trish

Paula... said...

Welcome to the dark side girl - the pressure is on now to keep us all up-to-date with the happenings in your life LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ally! It certainly is a great way to keep in touch with family & friends. I look forward to visiting often!