Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harbour Bridge


Kesley arrived home from camp yesterday. She slept most of the afternoon after the long bus trip overnight from Sydney. They have visited Dubbo Zoo, the dish at Parkes, snow fields, Parliament House, War Memorial and Questacon to name a few.
It was very cold down south and Kelsey's comment on her first snow experience - I hated it!
The old digital camera played up a bit (bugger!) but what photos she did take are pretty awesome. Apparently not many of the cameras did work because of the cold. They must be set to Queensland weather! LOL We are off to Farm Fantastic today, Kelsey is dancing and I want to catch the Johnny Cash and Slim Dusty tribute shows if I can. Will probably come home with lots of brochures and very sore feet.

5 comments:

Paula... said...

Wow Kelsey visited some great places - you know we've been through Dubbo so so many times and never actually visited the zoo (we're always on a mission to get somewhere or get home LOL). The dish in Parkes is really interesting and I agree about the snow - I hate it (except when it's fun day at Dawn's and we're snug warm by the fire!)

I'm glad she's home safe and sound - enjoy your day out today :) and welcome to the world of blogging :)

Anonymous said...

wow Kelsey you visited some awsome places I love Dubbo zoo. Love the snow you were very lucky .
welcome Ally to blog town and enjoy yourself Elie

Trish said...

Sounds like a fab time !!
We loved Dubbo Zoo much better than the normal zoos.Snow would have been a hoot for her too
Have fun at the farm day !!!

Dawn Stan said...

Sounds like an awesome school camp. The snow is great in small doses. Wouldn't want to have to shovel each day lol

I have added your link to my blog Ally.

quiltingscraps said...

I am so glad that Kelsey had sucha wonderful time! It really is a great experience for her. I loved the Dubbo Zoo when mum and dad took us, it has been years since I've been!
You must be glad to have her home safe and sound again :-)