Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Indulgence









Just received my parcel from T2 - www.t2tea.com I love this place! Every parcel is packed with love and so much attention to detail ... oh and a little added gift or two :-) The delivery time is also really quick, which is a huge bonus... I hate waiting for parcels.


This time a turkish cherry tea and a HUGE canvas tote.


I tried the mixed box of teas the first few times and now have indulged in my favourites. The melbourne breakfast tea has a smooth vanilla twist, the brisbane breakfast has fresh mango flavour, the french earl grey has a hint of fruit and the red fancy fruit is so refreshing. Looking forward to these each morning makes getting up that little bit easier!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Ally, thanks for your comment on my blog...now I have found yours and will follow along. I see young Ali Mud Pike has beaten me to the punch! :-)

Paula... said...

I've stood in the doorway to the store, but never ventured inside. The sheer volume of choices was simply too overwhelming :(

Ally said...

I started with the mixed boxes Paula, less overwhelming!